Can’t quite find the perfect piece for that awkward space above the fireplace? Looking for a portrait of your beloved pooch? Or maybe an artwork has already caught your eye, but it’s not quite the right size or colour.
A custom work of art is a collaborative process that starts with you. For the questions below, feel free to describe, include links, share a Pinterest board, or photos! Don’t worry if you don’t have answers for each of these or if you can’t fully visualise it yet – thinking and talking through these will make a great starting point. And remember, this is a dialogue, not a commitment. We'll only move forward if you're comfortable.
First Name Last Name
Email Address *
- What work of mine have you seen that you like?
2. What overall size and shape were you considering?
3. Do you have a photo or a subject you’d like to use as inspiration?
4. What colours or mood would you like this piece to capture?
5. Is there a story or emotion you’d like me to think about while working?
6. How much would you like to invest in this piece?
Add an amount or range - this is just to get a sense of what you're envisioning. We will decide a final amount and discuss any possible payment plans and methods before moving forward.
7. If you were to agree to this project, when would you like to get started?
MM DD YYYY